An Online open exhibition by members of the Scottish Glass Society
1st August to 30th September 2022
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: Midnight Friday 8 July 2022
SGS are pleased, to announce it will be hosting a rolling series of online exhibitions to enable SGS Artists to have a platform to display their work online as a group. This will also give an extra opportunity for our members to display art for sale.
How it will work:
- 4 exhibitions a year with a changing theme and title
- The first exhibition will still be entitled “Autumn”
- The exhibition will be hosted on the SGS website
- There will be no charge for entries
- You can submit up to 2 items
- You can also have up to 2 photographs per item.
- Any sale and delivery would be arranged directly with the artist.
- All the work on display will be for sale.
- For the first exhibition SGS will take 0% commission
- If you sell an item or it is no longer available, you can submit another one.
- The on-line exhibition will be open to all current members of Scottish Glass Society
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSIONS: Monday 15th September 2022
- Online exhibition dates 1st October – 30th November 2022.
There will be an online event where artists can give a short talk about their work on
Thursday 6 October 2022 at 6pm via Zoom.