I have been working in Stained glass by Traditional methods for 26 years and enjoy an ongoing challenge working with this fabulous medium. Windows, doors ,Stair windows and panels of any shape or size can be designed and made using Hot fired paints, leading and/or copper foil. Fused work can also be included in panels providing an interesting contemporary feel to a traditionally made piece of work.
I have work in many private homes, Landing and Stair windows, French Doors and Bathroom doors, Individually themed Hanging Panels, both leaded, copperfoiled and -Fused.
- Martinborough Health Centre, New Zealand.
- The Peregrine Panel at the SWT Visitors centre, Montrose; – Hanging Panel design by John Lindsay.
- The Highland Panel at Crieff Hydro designed by John Lindsay.
- The Millennium 4 Seasons Window at Edzell Church Hall designed by John Lindsay.
- Geese (Courtsey of Barbara Robertson) at Inverarity, Glamis and Kinnettles Church.
- St Columba backlit Panel St Margarets Church , Montrose.
- Flower series of windows Private houses
- The Heron and Frog Stair window – Private house
- Many , many more windows, doors and staircase windows in Private homes