I work in kilnformed and architectural fields. I work mainly for exhibitions (solo and group) and to commission, but also give lessons in fusing and sandblasting in particular. I have been a tutor at “Potter Around”in Kirknewton as well as in my own studio.
In the last few years I have designed and made doors, windows, skylights and sculptures for private houses in Scotland, England, Ireland, France, USA, New Zealand and Australia; as well as making awards for several organisations.
Commercial Installations include :
- 4 panels at Bar Habana, Edinburgh ;
- A Famous Grouse window in Glenturret Distillery, Crieff ;
- Door panels and 3 compound windows in Balerno Parish Church ;
- Glass and metal installation at the newly refurbished Inverkeithing Civic Centre;
- Three panels in St Joseph’s Mill Cafe.
- Stained glass light box in St Columba’s Hospice
I am continuing to experiment with glass and the unexpected results, which often are exciting. I enjoy my variable teaching committment.